the wind will be wailing
500+[html]

I made you wait on purpose...so you'd focus on your vacation <333 =P also slight pp at the end of the post, let me know if you want it changed!

Anann had never known what to expect after she'd left her home. She had never expected that she might so easily find a new place to call home and that would truly feel as if it were her home. The Cour des Miracles pack did that for her. She was starting to feel like she had a place here. Though it was nothing like the duty she had left behind her. She knew it would never be the same here and she didn't wish it to be so. She had those that cared for her here and that was enough. More than she could have ever expected. Very much so. The land here is much different from were I grew up. At least the coasts anyway, Shiloh Hills reminds me of home. The lands that rested between the Cours and the Dreamers. Those I have met of my pack make it feel like home though. Anann was thankful for her chance encounter with Heath. It had set her on the path that had brought her into the Miracles pack.

So far she had found a few interested in her leather. Though it wasn't as if she went about trying to persuade others to purchase things from her. It was a trade she had picked up for its usefulness and the fact that she saw little need to waste anything of her prey. Mostly bags and pouches. Water bladders. I could make about anything you might need I suppose. Not clothing though, I'm not any good at that kinda stuff. Gloves is about the best I can do there, or a belt. She had helped Niro to make a pair of gloves with his falconry. Shirts, pants or anything of the sort was out of her ability. I gave Cambria a few pouches for stitching me up. She had no example of her handy work with her, but since she knew the young healer her perhaps she would ask her if she was curious.

Anann didn't know what kind of training Mati's brother might have. So she had little idea if she would be able to teach him much or not, but either way the practice was welcomed on both sides. With any luck he can teach me a thing or two as well. Anann didn't know a fighter out there that didn't wish to get better. The shell in the woman's hand finally caught her attention. That's pretty. She commented as she glanced down at the object. Where you looking for shells? If you want, I'll help you look. She gestured towards the stretch of beach behind her, suggesting perhaps they continue walking. It would be back tracking for Anann but she didn't mind. She had just been enjoying the scenery anyway. Now she was more engrossed in conversation, but she still felt the need to keep moving. As the started walking down the beach the horse began to follow, though stopping every once and awhile to smell at this or that.

<style type="text/css">
.Allifree004 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#a4b4cd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Allifree004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a4b4cd; text-align:right;}
.Allifree004 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Allifree004 {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#717f99; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree4-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #262602; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#262602; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread