Joining
[html]

The brush of her mate's tongue against her cheek sent a warmth through her that rivaled that of the sun beating down upon her ebony coat. It was easy for her to get swept away by the strength of their affections, and it took some effort to remind herself that this was official pack business. Still, she found herself wishing that this matter would be taken care of quickly so that they could spend some time alone with one another. The Commander listened as the man explained where he was from. She had never heard of Atlanta, but the fact that he had wandered on his own from such a young age was a saddening thing. Of course she was curious as to why this was, but her mate's information soon filled in some of the blank spots.

Out casting someone because of what they were never had made any sense to the accepting Marino woman. She had never understood the animosity between wolves and coyotes here and was equally perplexed and disgusted by the fact that Inuki had been looked down upon because of being part dog. Savina knew what it was like to be viewed as less, and sympathy for the wanderer was already growing in her chest. "My mate speaks the truth. We will not think of you poorly for being part dog. I cannot see how anyone could," she said, looking back to Inuki. "What are these skills you have though? I'm afraid I haven't heard these words before." There was still much left over from the human world that she was unfamiliar with.

<style type="text/css">
.savifielda01 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#c57c5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.savifielda01ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7b7a4a; text-align:right;}
.savifielda01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.savifielda01 {margin:0 auto; width:389px; background-color:#e3cca3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ifield.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7b7a4a; padding: 175px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7b7a4a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread