Joining
[html]

300+

Haven could feel the woman's eyes on him, studying him, and seeing as this had never happened before, it made him a little uncomfortable. What was it that she found so interesting about him? Because certainly it was him and not Drogon that she studied. From the way her eyes roved his form he wasn't even sure if she noticed the stallion beneath him at all. The Seneschal squirmed uneasily on the mustang's back, and sensing his companion's discomfort, the dark colored horse snorted and pawed the ground with one powerful hoof. Haven had never met anyone who did not hold the gift to change their form themselves, and so the fact that that was why she stared at him so escaped him. Drogon also seemed to find it a bit bizarre, for the horse had grown so used to the company of luperci he couldn't understand why this female stared at his rider so.

Thankfully though, as she responded to his query he was able to focus upon their conversation and not the fact she was examining him. At least that fact was pushed to the side, anyway. The woman, Audaria, was polite in her speech, which did some more to calm his self conscious nerves. "Well, our borders are open and we welcome newcomers. I must ask what it is you can do for us, of course. Everyone must contribute something to the pack." If she had ever been a part of one before, she would surely know this. "My name is Haven Aatte, and I am the Knight and protector of this pack. I can grant you acceptance here if I find the situation satisfactory." It wouldn't be a hard thing to do. Really, all she needed to do was to show that she was an amiable person who could be of a help to the pack. It also wouldn't hurt her chances if she used her eyes more modestly.

<style type="text/css">
.havenhorserider b {font-weight:bold; color:#F0EBD1; letter-spacing:.3px; }
.havenhorserider-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:bookman oldstyle, serif; font-size:14px; text-align:right; }
.havenhorserider p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 7px; margin:0px;}
.havenhorserider {margin:0 auto; width:404px; background-color:#C7B457; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... erider.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #020201; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: bookman oldstyle, serif; font-size:14px; color:#151307; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread