Back from her long trip
[html]

Domonick smiled, "That sounds fantastic, I'm sure it will be really fun." He walked to Adonia and bent over, giving her a hug. He stood straight up and laughed nervously, "Sorry about that, been wanting to do that for awhile." with that he turned around and headed into the trees. He stopped and sighed, the smile still on his face.

"I want you to know that I'm not kidding when I say this," he paused and looked up at the sky, before turned slightly to look at Adonia, "You are a very special wolf." he gave a small wink and turned back around, stepping into the forest. He started trotting into the woods, to his house. He was still chuckling and smiling to himself. He was proud of himself, he was still nervous, but happy that he admitted his feelings to Adonia, he didn't have to worry about it anymore, but he had something else to worry about now. He had to make sure he didn't mess things up, he didn't want to do anything stupid. He tucked the painting close to him. He finally reached his "house", he opened the door and looked around, found an old rusted nail still in the wall, he perched the picture up and smiled. "Perfect." he stepped outside and looked up at the sky, letting out a loud howl.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread