May I Join?
[html]

I fail so horribly q_Q Sorry to keep you waiting so long.. We're right at the end, but I'll get you titled up and accepted anyway! <3

The name rang cheerily through the relaxed atmosphere, and with Cwmfen present with more further knowledge about this wolf, Conor did not need more. Though she had left the pack behind and taken her family with her—shown weakness and perhaps in some views betrayed Dahlia, she was still one of the most able wolves Conor knew. He was sincerely grateful to have her back, though wondered what this situation looked like in her misty white eyes. Was it strange to bow down before the former leader’s son when youth still stood fresh in his face? He carefully avoided thinking of things like this in such ways. He was not an usurper like his father—he had been best qualified choice back then. In truth he thought he was not doing his job too poorly either, but what did he know about grown up things..

He trusted Cwmfen completely, regardless. ”Nice to meet you, Reverent,” the young male offered sincerely. Perhaps the black females could find some kind of kinship in other places than their coats. There were few warriors left after the war, but despite the peace, defence was not something that should be nonexistent. Safety was everything. Turning to his Dahlian member, he spoke. ”I will leave this decision to you, as your ability to judge a person is better than mine." It was a complement, a sincere one. Cwmfen nic Graine had once been one of Dahlia’s three leaders, and had she still been present when Haku was overthrown she would have been their leader today, he was certain of this.

Table credit: Alli/Anu
[/html]

Messages In This Thread