I'm no Superman
[html]

I SUCK. xD; Cai's cute. ♥ WotD: Macabre!

Lolita Monroe knew that her appearance could sometimes appear to be a macabre sight, especially when she was sprawled so dramatically, the fiery hair fanned out behind her pale face like a thick puddle of blood. She exhaled deeply, sighing with obvious annoyance as he quickly backed out of the room. So he entered, yelled, and backed out quickly. How very interesting of him, whoever he was. The creamy Dahlian's eyes had once again fallen closed in his short absence, and she snapped them open in surprise when he opened the door again. She had thought he was gone for good, but apparently not. Lolita propped herself up on her elbows to study him, jade eyes settling on the strangely colored boy.

His scent was familiar, a disgustingly similar scent to the one that her uncle bore. That meant that this boy was a member of the mutt pack, Cour des Miracles, though she did not think that made the boy bad. She would not hate everyone in the pack just because her uncle had taken up residence there, though she could not understand why they'd want a murderer like him in their pack. If it didn't bother them, though, or they didn't know... Well, there was nothing for her to do or say about that. The pack would probably value their own leader moreso than they would the words of a random dead woman with a burning desire for revenge.

Her eyes refocused, an almost sad appearance to them. "No," she admitted quietly, "I'm not."

<style>
.lolita-city1 b {color:#C30303; font-weight:bold; }
.lolita-city1 p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.lolita-city1 {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#444444; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#000000; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/lolita.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread