Secret Enemy
[html]

Fae did an amazing job! Big Grin

Tannin let a smile stick to his face, "I do not know much about pianos, the knowledge has alluded me." He chuckled at the female, Bluffing? Half right sweetheart.. When he heard Domonick speak clearly, his blood boiled slightly as memories from the past flooded his mind. The most prominent one was the last night he ever saw him.

Tannin's eyes drifted down to Domonick's scarred paw, he hid a smirk, Looks like it left a nasty little reminder. It shoulda been worse, I'll make it worse, stupid sister, I'll make a brand new scar, well it would be a scar if this bastard would live to have it heal. He locked eyes with Domonick, still smiling, "My friend, of course you can still call me your friend! Do you think I'd have traveled all this way if we weren't?! I wanted to find you, missed the good old days, when I heard you left, I felt terrible, I didn't want you to go through everything alone, so I tried finding you. It's a little late, but hey! I'm here aren't I?"

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:# 703bbf; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:# 1d1815; background-image:url(http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7577/souls9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread