I will live this life of mine
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... onor_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
--

Lips twitched as the cuteness radiating from the girl never ceased to continuously charm him. Surely the rest of her siblings would follow her trail and eventually end up here. He had believed Gideon to remain the only Stormbringer child in the house, but now they would be two. Children were beautiful, their home was lovely and warm and full of laughter. It was wonderful to see how well Bris had slipped into the role of the parent despite her youth. Alexey’s departure had given the house a hollow, empty existence, but with the woman with the mismatched orbs and the Stormbringer child, the house was filled with joy once again. The yearling missed her, but he was no longer overwhelmed by the immerse feeling of loneliness. The golden tail of his waved merrily behind him as the little girl openly announced that yes, she was swo hungwy. ”Lets get you to some food then,” the man smiled warmly and started off towards the heart of Wolfville, letting Bris slack back with the small child so that the two girls could get to know each other better.

Table by Requiem
[/html]

Messages In This Thread