the wind will be wailing
[html]

The idea of something new was exciting for the female. It was not everyday that Mati was able to get something newly made, a gift, or something that just wasn’t found among the human ruins. This trade was unlike anything she had every really done. Gifts of course were things she had been happy to make for others, a few murals here and there, a painting or two. She had never really had planned anything as a return, though another canine’s appreciation was enough for Mati. She loved it when others were simply excited about her art, which is enough of a reward.

Anann’s comment brought a smile to Mati’s face, she did not know how large of a bag she could get or what might be worth a painting in exchange for all of Anann’s skill and time. Maybe something this big? Mati made a square motion with her hands, a little less then a foot long and tall. A long strap, if it’s okay. Her eyes looked away, wondering if it would be too much to ask. But it was always nice to be able to have the bag cross over her shoulders and chest.

Pretty much everything. She spoke hastily, nodding. I have done a few murals, and portraits of other wolves. At times Mati felt as if she had drawn everything that could ever come to her imagination. And then in a moment’s passing Mati thought of something new, or found something that was in plain sight that she had never thought to draw before.

Anann held up the rounded piece of sea glass, Mati smiled and answered lightly Anything, She hesitated but held out her hand to take the piece of glass. if I don’t use it for the jewelry I wont let it go to waste. The Church fey spoke honestly, knowing that everything she gathered was used at some point.

Mati was bent towards the sand, picking up a small clam shell when Anann asked her about Cambi. She wasn’t as clear and open as her mother, who seemed to have more pride in her choices then anyone in Mati’s life. Where they close? We are. that was no lie. Of course how close was another question that could always be asked, but it was unlikely for Anann. She was so polite. Still, the Dreamer found it hard to let the conversation of her lover settle and be forgotten. I’ve known her since we were both young, since she was born. I’ve painted a portrait of her actually. I could do one of you and Rem.

<style type="text/css">
.Mati22 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4d7946; letter-spacing:.4px; }
.Mati22ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#939693; text-align:left;}
.Mati22 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Mati22 {margin:0 auto; width:385px; background-color:#061413; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... mati22.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #061413; padding: 170px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#939693; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]300+

Messages In This Thread