Give [M]e One Good Reason Why.
[html]

WC: 418.
Sorry about the wait for my reply! Oh, and this post is shite, haha.

The curl of his whiskers shocked her. The ebony female momentarily confused by the gesture, questioning herself - the doubts in her mind. Had she said the wrong thing? Had she stepped out of rank, out of line? She pondered these thoughts carefully, retracing her steps in her head - trying to figure out why, or how, she had made the hybrid's body language shift so suddenly. However, the paranoia seemed to slow, triggered mainly by the voice of the leader. His tone was a sharp bite, if not a little hard. Wincing inwardly, more so in her stomach than her face, Lucia nodded slowly - showing her understanding of his words, and acknowledging his question.

"It must be nice to know where you belong," she whispered plainly, unsure of where she wanted this conversation to go, or what point she was trying to make. "I haven't been with a pack for a long time. Not by any fault of my own, I suppose--" she paused. Was that really true? After all, she had killed her mother's lover - she had burned her home to the ground, and she had accepted the drugs and alcohol that got thrown her way. Perhaps it was her fault, but he didn't need to know that - not right now at least, anyway.

"--I did some bad things in the past, I admitt. But I just never found somewhere that I fitted in, you know?" She looked to him for some kind of agreement, or perhaps just acknowledgement of what she meant. She was known to be a very misunderstood individual, thus getting her point across was not always very easy. It was no matter, however. The challenge was often all part of the fun.

Shaking her head slowly, as though reminscing over the skeletons in her closest, the ebony femme smiled blankly. It was clearly forced, but there were good intentions behind it. "I've travelled mostly," she finally continued, wrapping up her lifestyle in a nutshell, "I've experimented here and there, I study a lot - make myself better, mind and all." She chuckled a bit; she didn't know why. She just found the idea amusing. She had never been one for mind improvements. "I guess I just ended up here," she paused, and glancing over her surroundings, "by accident... Now I'm just trying to see if I fit in or if my story progresses to the next location, with the next packs, and the next load of chaos..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread