And I Will Start My Own Religion
[html]
OOC: Sorry, but Mars got too shy. <3 +5

Damn it Rem! Hold still, I'm almost done! there was a woman's voice coming from one of the stalls. It made Mars flinch back lightly, which made him pull back on the reigns, and ultimately, Vox moved back because of the backwards pull on his reigns. Mars' ears lay flat against his head, submission being shown right away. Steel eyes looked at the stall that the woman was at, but he didn't see her until she finished doing what she was doing (cleaning out the hooves of her horse it would seem) and she stood. His eyes were quick to deviate from her own, going to the ground as she had asked a question. Hello. Can I help you? she asked him. Uhm...I'm.. he started to speak to the woman before she interrupted and spoke some more. You shouldn't ride in here.. the had spoken, the annoyance wasn't high in her voice, but it was there, and he could hear it. It almost sounded like his mother. Where she would hide her annoyance, and then beat the shit out of him when he was alone with her. Bartholomew came up to the right of the Spanish Mustang and he looked at the woman. Mars stayed mounted on top of the horse. I uh.. Mars started to speak again to the woman before he looked down at Bart. Mars, I'll take care of this. Bart spoke before he took control of the body that they shared. I'm sorry, I'm new around here. the male spoke to the woman, his voice different, not in accent, but in volume and tone. Once it was shy, and now it was strong.

The male had proceeded to take the his body and remove it from on top of the horse. She would be taller than the male by a good 7 or 8 inches when he had stood up beside his horse. Bart let his ebon hand touch his stallion on the neck and he pet him before he let himself step a few inches forward, towards the woman and her own stallion. My old pack didn't really have any problems with walking in on your horse unless there was someone in the walk way with another horse. Bart had shared with the woman. He lied, they both knew that you weren't supposed to do it. He did it because he didn't think that there was anyone inside of the Stables besides the horses, and the horses in the stables couldn't really do anything but bitch and moan about the presence of the unknown stallion, and Vox never really cared about other horses, mares or stallions. He was even tempered and calm, even in the eyes of battle. Lyndi had trained Vox very well, and it showed. I am of Cour Des Miracles though, don't get me wrong. his accent was of America, Northern California to be exact. The male was born in Fresno, and went south to LA before he had gone back north to Nova Scotia. He went south to escape his mother before he went to find his father here, in Nova Scotia. The name is Bartholomew Cubbins-Russo. he used his name with the woman, something that he never really did, but, since this was his pack member, he might as well try and be somewhat truthful of the woman, even if the name was really Mars Bartholomew Russo-Cubbins, Mars was just lucky that Bart didn't tell the woman he was someone completely different than who he really was. He held his steel gaze on the woman though, holding a look that had not present in the eyes of the other male, Mars. It was a mixture of happiness and rebellion, while Mars held the constant look of a proud, yet submissive male. Both males were conflicted animals. That was for sure. Would you mind accompanying me back towards Lunenberg?

Mars Speaks Bartholomew Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.triadattack b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.triadattackooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.triadattack p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.triadattack {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... attack.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread