rise & shine; today's the day we begin to live
[html]

Ty is actually from Clouded Tears; I made a typo in my first post that said he wasn’t from the pack. My mistake – sorry. And thanks for joining me. Smile

His ears quirked, irritated with the noise that made them twitch and quiver. He wasn’t alone in this forest and fog. Obviously there were other wolves roaming around the lands; he was new and didn’t expect anyone to realize that he belonged there quite yet. No one except the scary leader with red eyes, the guy his parents had known in the past somehow, had made themselves known to the brown-splotched pup. Of course, he didn’t’ expect the whole pack to rally just for his little family’s arrival. He was someone surprised that he hadn’t met anyone so far, though. Their old pack was tighter, and Ty had at least known the names and vague personalities of each – which to avoid, which would play, which would tolerate his existence for a brief time.

Water dripped from his small muzzle, pink tongue licking the water away distractedly. Who was that? Ty waited until his eyes could make out the form of the female wolf through the fog. It took a still moment, body tight – he was holding his breath a little. He knew he wasn’t supposed to be away from his parents, especially in these first few days. Silently the youth hoped it wasn’t an angry parent come to scold him for traveling too far away from their protective sides.

It wasn’t. Instead it was an unfamiliar wolf, a female. He wasn’t sure whether to be relieved or not. Consequently, conflicting emotions coursed through his veins. Until the female spoke, that is. Ty smiled slightly nervously, nodding to the female’s greeting. “I’m exploring the territory. I figured there was something to all this fog and I mean to figure out what it is.” He smiled more easily; he would not speak about his parents unless she asked. He didn’t want to get sent back yet. “Do you know what it’s from?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread