Bright White Sunshine
[html]

OMG I SUCK. O_O; Sorry!

"Not at all," Vigilante answered simply. Certainly, he did not mind if she sat on her own pack lands. He was sitting, as he had been upon arrival, and he did not perceive it as a sign of weakness for her to wish to sit to talk with him. In fact, having her remain standing as she was seemed as though she was still on edge about his presence. He wanted her to feel comfortable and accepting of him being there, and if he was unwelcome, he hoped she would state it as such. Jade eyes studied her face politely, as he could sense that she was not exactly comfortable with him looking at her leg. He hoped he had not been rude in the way he had taken in her appearance; he had only been hoping to remember her clearly as someone he had met and spoken with from the neighboring pack.

He absorbed the information, storing both names for later use. Vigilante sincerely hoped that he would meet both Savina and Anu at some point in time, just as he hoped to make better acquaintance of Dawali in AniWaya. He felt that it was important to make acquaintances where Jacquez had not. "How long has Crimson Dreams been a pack in this area? Cour des Miracles is just under a year old now, by a few days. Our former King simply disappeared, and as the third-in-command, I stepped into his rank. Now, I am trying to learn things where he did not," he admitted.

<style type="text/css">
.vigitrees1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#223E61; letter-spacing:1px;}
.vigitrees1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#86D9AD; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.vigitrees1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vigitrees1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#70B186; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... itrees.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#485D57; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread