aren't you a lil short for a storm trooper?
[html]
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5369/jazpertable2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC: 300+

The Knight probably looked quite comedic as he stared at the horse with an untrusting glint in his amber eyes. He continued to multitask between drinking the alcohol and shifting his eyes between watching Kansas destroy a perfectly good book as fuel for the soon to be fire and the horse that was apparently named Lexington. Not that he had anything against horses, it was just that the last horses he had seen tried to run him over and then a massive black one nearly killed Heath in the progress of the attempted capture. He just hadn't gained a trust for newly owned horses. You never knew when they would lash out at you.

As Kansas stared momentarily at his flask Jazper had to fight the urge to chuckle aloud. Kansas had always been the more 'boy scout' type of guy. That was probably why him and Savina made such a great couple though Jazper had a feeling Savina ran the show between them. He couldn't see Kansas taking charge of a situation, after all he wasn't exactly the manly man kind. The dreamer was actually surprised that the creamy male had shown up and with something to drink too! It would probably take some time to put the boy at ease about their drinking for the night. “I don't think I'll ever get use to wolves riding around on prey.” He commented as he timidly patted the horse on the snout.

A sound caught both the wolves attention as footsteps were heard from the woods. Curiously Jazper leaned forward from his seat and gave a sniff, it had to be a pack member. Ehno's figure was easy to recognize as he came into view accompanied by Kansas' sigh. Smiling Jazper stood up quickly, instantly grabbing a bottle of beer for their new arrival. “Jeez Ehno, you almost gave Kansas a heart attack.” He teased resting large hand on Kansas' shoulder with a wink. Pushing the beer in his brother-in-law's direction the ebony male nodded, “Put up your feet and stay awhile. I've got enough drinks to share. I already started on my way here.” The Knight looked from Kansas to Ehno. This was the whole gang, the Marino men, the producers of a ever growing second generation.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread