And I Will Start My Own Religion
[html]
+5

If only Bart knew when to shut up and talk silently between the two. The woman spoke to him, telling him that it was no big deal and just to remember it next time. Bartholomew put a wide grin on his face and he nodded his head. Thanks for your forgiveness. Bart was quick to respond, his tongue running over his lips, this would be a habit that both Mars and Bart shared, which made it somewhat hard to tell who it was if you weren't already tipped off by the differences in the volume and tone. Bart watched the woman, almost wondering what she was thinking by now. He rolled his shoulders underneath his leather jacket and he reached his hand out to her stallion slowly and with his palm up. He let the horse smell him, and showed him that he was of no harm and then he moved his hand away. She then went on to speak, which made his eyes turn back onto her. She spoke about his surname, Russo. Bartholomew knew little to nothing about the Russos, as did Mars, so there wasn't much of the clan that he knew actually. He happened to be a bastard child of the Russos, and still wasn't aware of any of his family besides his father, and now, one of his half brothers. She asked if he was related to the Russos in the area. He chuckled lightly. Da, mine fahzer ees Rurik Russo. the actor changed his voice to have a Russian accent, mimicking it as well as he could, it almost coming naturally to him. But no, I'm not from Russia, like my father and siblings. the male spoke, giving the woman some information. Actually, I'm American. the male spoke, a coy grin on his face as he looked at the woman.

The woman went to to explain that she was going to go for a ride anyways, then she would pause for only a moment before she would continue on to ask another question, this one being to the lines of him not knowing where Lunenberg was. He knew where it was. It was actually Mars who didn't know. Bart was doing Mars a favor and communicating with the woman..for now... Bart might have to throw Mars back into the front seat because Mars was the one who didn't know about the location. Well, I know where it is....kindof... I just got a little bit turned around and I kindof don't know where I need to go... the male spoke, giving the best answer he could to the woman. Bart would then turn back around and take his stallion by the reigns. He walked the stallion back towards the barn door, and he left him at the door when the two made it over there. He walked back towards the woman, and stopped maybe ten feet away from her, giving her the room to take out her horse and join him for a ride. I don't think I caught your name. the male spoke to the woman, his tricolored head cocked to the right for a moment, giving him a rather innocent look before he had took his fedora from his hand and put it back on his head. He would return his sunglasses when he returned into back into the sun. His steel eyes still sat on the golden and ebon woman, waiting for her response.

Mars Speaks Bartholomew speaks

<style type="text/css">
.marstabe b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.marstabeooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.marstabe p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.marstabe {margin:0 auto; width:333px; background-color:#49484d; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... rstabe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 377px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread