the wind will be wailing
300+[html]

The honey-hued fem nodded as Mati showed her the desired dimensions of the bag with her hands. Something like shouldn't be any problem at all. In fact, it would be rather simple to make. Want the bag to rest about your hip, or higher? They were about the same height so getting the long strap the right length shouldn't pose too much of a problem. Anann figured if she was going to go to the trouble to make a bag for Mati it may as well be how she wanted it. Her supply of leather was slowly shrinking and she still had plenty. Hopefully it wouldn't be too much longer before she got around to making the clay vats she need to soak the hides and start the process of making new leather.

Anann was surprised at her mention of murals. Something so large would surely take quite a bit of time. Still Anann was not sure what she wanted herself nor did she have any idea of the value of art. Anann dropped the small piece of worn glass in the extended brown hand. How about this, I'll go ahead and make the bag. When it's finished I'll come bring it to you and maybe I can see some of your work? Maybe by then Anann would know what she would want painted. Rem and herself was a good idea, but she wasn't settled on it yet. I'll think on it. She said with a smile.

Rem had come up behind the walking she-wolves as they strolled down the beach. Looking at the sand before them as they conversed. A close as he could come going unnoticed, the stallion stretched out his neck. Nostrils wide as he sniffed the woman colored like rich earth. The warm moist air gently caused the hairs to stir and bend in gentle waves as he sniffed at the back of her shoulder, his tall ears pressed forward.

<style type="text/css">
.anann004 b {font-weight:bold; color:#83a3d3; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; text-align:right;}
.anann004 p {text-indent:px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann004 {margin:0 auto; width:365px; background-color:#eaebff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 6a-001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #475466; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread