Oh the horses..
[html]

SORRRYY!! D: *offers cookies* It's been a busy 2 weeks but I should be on a lot more now!

WC:300+

Sitting impatiently the massive coal male tapped his foot partially in anticipation and partially in nervousness. It had been a long time since Jazper had been actually scared to the point of wanting to walk away but for some reason or another these strange beasts gave him the shivers. Horses were meant for humans to ride, it was unnatural for wolves to ride on the backs of four legged creatures. Wolves ruled over and ate everything on four legs as far as the Knight was concerned. Still, he was afraid. The large beasts were defiantly big enough to break something if they wanted to and what if he wasn't good at riding a horse? After all Jazper was generally a fairly talented male but only based on his size and his luck to have adoptive parents with special skills. The only reason he could read, write and take down a stag with ease was because of Deuce and Lucifer's constant teaching. He just so happened to be bless with the size to kill something bigger than him was all.

Finally, a figure appeared in the distance and his foot paused its irritated pulsing. He instantly put on his friendly neighbor face and stood up tall with a smile. His tail hung low as a sign of no threat. Of course he would be lucky enough to be greeted by a young lady riding a horse. In his experience girls generally were less likely to tease then a fellow male. “Good morning to you too.” He greeted in with a gentle voice. Sticking out a hand he offered an introduction, “ Name's Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. I've come from Crimson Dream to..erm..” He glanced at the beast the fey rode on, “Hopefully to learn how to ride one of these guys.” Jazper's voice was unconfident as he motioned to the horse. “You see a pal of mine recently brought one home and I was thinking I should get to know as much as I can about them. See if we could use more of them maybe.”

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#584034; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:374px; background-color:#8b9aac; background-image:url(http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/5996/souls18.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000000; padding: 340px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dde5e4; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread