Joining!
[html]

Jaz-man

OOC: Good job on tring to write more. You can use your word processor to make sure you have at least 250 words next time as well as check for any spelling mistakes Smile You can try talking about how she's feeling, or what she thinks fo Jazper. Maybe you could write a bit about how she got to Crimson Dreams and her experiences. It's a good idea to get two or more paragraphs and not just clump 300 words into one big post Smile

WC:300+

The show of submission was taken in with only a second of attention. It was rare that a wolf didn't bow their heat or fold back their ears in a minor form of respect. He watched the girl with interest as she spoke and noted that she seemed nervous. At least it was an assumption of nerves until she rolled onto her back. Jazper had to fight the urge to chuckle as he quickly responded, “Really there's no need to lay down like that.” He reassured with a calm smile, “In Crimson Dreams a simple gesture and a friendly conversation is good enough for most of us.” Taking some steps forward he sat down in front of the fey and relaxed. There was no reason for the friendly giant to demand dominance from the obviously nervous girl. After all, if things went badly there was no way he could possibly be the one to lose a fight.

“We welcome new members happily. However, there's a few things I'm sure our leader Savina would love to know about you.” He shifted his paws in the ground slightly in a fidgety manner. It had been a long time since he had greeted a joiner himself. Not since around the time Ghita showed up. Since then his time had been dedicated to the pups and her but now Sophia and Aro were almost adults. “I suppose an introduction is in order. I'm Jazper.” He smiled on hoping to put this stranger at ease, “I'll just call for Savina.” Lifting his head into the air a deep echo resonated through the forest with his distinct howl. Lowering his golden gaze to the new comer he continued with business. “Crimson Dreams is full of wolves of many talents. My mate Ghita is probably our best hunter. I'm sure she'd be very happy to have another hunter around. Is there any other talents you have?”

<style type="text/css">
.Jaz001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3165d3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Jaz001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; text-align:right;}
.Jaz001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Jaz001 {margin:0 auto; width:359px; background-color:#01040d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jaz001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a9ea1; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread