Secret Enemy
[html]

Her ears flicked hearing her name screamed, then her head rose as she saw Domonick rush around the corner. The way he ran and the panicked look in his eyes, she was stunned by how much compassion he held for her. She blushed as he came to her side and looked at her paw, "Aye...er. I am fine, you don't have to worry that much!" she exclaimed embarrassed. She was planning on getting the shard out eventually, she just wanted to wallow in her own idiocy for a moment, but now she felt thoroughly stupid. Her eyes caught the look on Tannin's face only making her feel even more stupid and clumsy. She took Tannin's look as being annoyed with her, and not because of how Domonick and her interacted. Honestly, she found Tannin's rugged appearance attractive to some degree, but she was far more suspicious of him to allow that to get to her. The feelings she had for Domonick were deeper than physical attraction.

Her eyes went back to Domonick after he had shifted. She noticed him hold out his paw to her so he could pull out the shard. Her ears went back and her muscles tensed throughout her body, eyes locked onto his "Uh..uh, no!" He pulled back her paw and held it to her, even the feeling of her fur brushing against the shard and cut made her wince. "I..I can do it..later." She stuttered as she used her one good paw to push herself up, the thought of shifting came across her mind, but knew when she was wounded like this she couldn't, who knew what would happen with a shard stuck in her. It would make the wound worse, that was for sure. Struggling she managed to get to three paws holding up her wounded one, there was no walking on it. Her eyes looked to the cloudy sky, "...we should get back to Pheonix...it is getting late...I need to take care of the horses in the morning." Her blue varietied pools looked at Domonick in hopes he would let the paw go, she would take care of it later, even though it needed addressed now. It wasn't a small shard that was in her paw pad. Despite the pain not a single tear would fall, it was how her father raised her. Big girls don't cry.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread