Oh the horses..
[html]

Ya I doubt he would bring it with him when he's going just next door and hoping for a friendly meeting Tongue

WC:500+

The lady before him was quite the sight on her beast. Judging by the stupidly large size of her horse Jazper could easily guess that this golden girl was by far taller in mass and height than his fragile Ghita. Of course if Ghita ever was refereed to as fragile he would get a good punch in the face. Still, although she refused to admit it the Marino wolf was obviously smaller than your average wolf while this Anann before him was certainly nearing his own height! Smiling kindly he bowed his head a little in respect, “It's nice to meet you Anann.” It was a happy surprise when she slid from the horse. The Knight had always hated when he met a new acquaintance and they refused to demount. It was simply disrespectful.

His brows raised at the mention of Anu's name. “Oh you met Anu?” It was more of a mater of fact comment then a question. A large grin graced his coal muzzle as he gently let go of the fay's hand. It had been awhile since him and Anu had sat down and chatted. She had been so busy taking care of herself and now the pups. “Three strapping young boys.” He announced with pride. It wasn't every day that Crimson Dreams was blessed with pups. However, they seemed to never be lacking in pups. As his pups were becoming adults Savina and Anu's pups had entered the world. “Oak, Alder and Cypress.” He chuckled, “Very Anu like names.” Raising a hand he gently placed it on the horse's shoulder. “Crimson Dreams is rarely without new life. My mate Ghita and I had our pups about eight months ago and now we have welcomes two new litters into the world since. As well as one litter over in the Valley. My brother-in-law Ehno's pups.” Their pack was expanding at a rapid rate between the Marino family and Anu. It was nice to be apart of such a large growing family.

With Anann's instructions to follow her to the stables he gladly obliged, walking step by step with the fay. At the question of his experience the friendly giant laughed a little to himself. “Well not much I can tell you that. I met my first horse by nearly being trampled and then running head on into Heath. I believe he lives here no?” It had been a long time since that incident. “I helped him catch a big black one that day. Much like your friend here. Other than that just a couple of brief moments.” He shrugged. When I came to horses he was rather useless. He'd be better off on his own four paws then on hooves. “So Anann what's your role around here? Hunter? Warrior?....Nanny?” She didn't look like the running after pups type but you never knew these days.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#584034; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:374px; background-color:#8b9aac; background-image:url(http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/5996/souls18.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000000; padding: 340px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dde5e4; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread