dark blue
[html]
I must be dreaming or we're onto something
http://i38.tinypic.com/6t1ag0.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 336px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #204684;">

ooc:

I must be dreaming or pinch me to waking

She was about as far away from AniWaya as she could get without going off the grid; she knew that she wanted to go through Phoenix Valley and Crimson Dreams both, to see Geneva and Kansas, but was taking a little time off to explore territories that she had not yet had the chance to go through. She needed to take some time away from the tribe to think about her situation, about what she ought to do. She was almost certain that she was carrying pups from the symptoms that she had been experiencing (she could remember how Naniko had been during her pregnancies) but wasn't sure what she ought to do. She didn't want to endanger their lives by remaining a leader and warrior in the pack...and each day she felt as if more and more energy was draining out of her. She was constantly tired and irritable.

After the steep cliffs of the mountain, this place was proving to be quite easy to traverse. She had chosen to remain her her more familiar optime form for the duration of the pregnancy, leaving her only two legs to balance on rather than four, but she had managed to find her way through the valleys and hilltops of the great Halcyon. She walked along the coast, dark hind feet digging into the sand. Ember wasn't sure where she was going, exactly, only that the long walk was helping her to clear her head, which was a good thing.

A few steps later and she felt a sharp, cutting pain in her right foot. The subleader gave a loud bark of shock and immediately went down to the ground, lifting her leg up to take a good look at the foot. She almost didn't see what it was that had cut her; all that she could see was the blood dripping down her foot from the arch area. Whatever had cut her had fallen onto the ground next to her. Pale green eyes sought out the source of her discomfort and came to rest upon a large shard of broken glass. She picked the piece up, throwing it toward the grassier area, where someone wouldn't step on it again, then held her hand against the cut. It wouldn't stop bleeding!

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread