Just that Naive
[html]

WC: 395 (3 Points)

Jumping at the sound of the male Niro turned around, still holding onto Tobias’ bells, and saw it was a wolf he’d never really met, but had seen on occasions, he smiled, and bent to pick up the rabbit, which was not entirely ravaged by the bird. He’d give Tobias the rabbit later… after he skinned it, the bird was thinking otherwise, still shreaking with indignity especially right next to a fledgling he flapped his wings harder, but Niro knew better to let the bird go if he wasn’t ready for a storm of pecking attacks. He’d pulled the rabbit through his belt behind him, which was the only type of clothing the wolf ever wore.

No no, just… differences issues. I’m sorry if I bothered you, today’s training seems to be a little… well tougher than usual.

He said knowing perfectly well that he must look horrifically odd laden with birds, and one of them rather ticked at him at the moment. Tobias would calm down now that the rabbit was out of sight. Marahute shouldered around to stare at Haven, her great big golden eyes boring into the wolf, then looked at the dark horse behind him. Then her head drooped and she opened her mouth. A sign Niro knew as, a warning to the horse. She’d been close to a few of them but she wasn’t ready to get too close again. Both of his birds seemed to be on edge today.

Usually… they both are better behaved.

Niro said, pulling out a leather, what looked like a tiny hat and tossed it over Tobias, it was one new thing Niro learned to make. And it worked wonders… if he was able to get it on the angry birds head quick enough. This time he’d gotten it the first time, and the small hawk’s fight seemed to roll away from him, and he stood stock still within minutes.

Ah much better, my apologies again, I don’t think we’ve really met before, I’m Niro Takekuro.

Niro said, his full attention finally on the wolf standing before him. It seemed that this was a horse lover too, he’d normally would offer his hand to shake, but seeing as Marahute was on edge about the dark horse he just gave a warm smile to Haven.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread