[M] The Birds are Still Singing
[html]

ohhh so amusing!

It was a scene that had been set, everything in its place including his mate in their bed. Ready, waiting. There was no smile that came to his lips, for the male was so surprised by her forward initiative that his jaw could only grow slack and fall slightly towards his chest. Her beauty could not be undermined by the smell that she had brought to their home even if it made his head light and airy as well as draw blood to his skin and make him need to pant lightly. It would be how stunning he found her that he would always hold highest whenever he looked to her. But the rest made him wish to loose his cropped jeans and join her in bed even more immediately.

His silence did not go unnoticed. Heath was normally overly verbal in her presence, for his features spoke so much to those with sight he knew that he must explain the feelings that she could not see. She frowned for a moment, pale eyes scanning him as if they would pick up on his surprise. Sweetly wonderful voice piped up and shook him from the daze that her appearance had left him in and Heath found his voice half way through her speech, but waited for her to pause. No, no Ruri. Heath began, his hands in front of him and feeling horrible for not exclaiming her beauty as well as the perfection that the room had become. Its perfect, I was just surprised. I was not expecting all of this. When he finished she was in front of him, her silver coat shining and her body calling him meet her half way.

Her gaze searched his face, and his honey colored eyes looked at hers as well. He moved closer, unable to keep his body away from hers any longer. His partially clothed form resting against her pristinely groomed pelt, yearning to be freed and to touch the softness of it. Her explanation was not as shocking, for he was ready and had been for some time, yet there was still a nervous excitement that surrounded the idea of being a parent. Thinking that it would happen in the future and having the future upon them were two very different things. But, if she was ready then so was he.

Heath put her hand on his face, to show that he was now smiling. You didn’t need to do all of this… He assured her. In any light, any time of day or night, no matter the atmosphere he would make love to her if she wished. She hadn't needed to try to seduce him in such a way. Heath took a deep breath, But, you smell wonderfully and you look more beautiful then ever. I wish I had brushed my hair. He joked lightly, glad that he had at least washed the dirt off his coat after being in the stables.

<style type="text/css">

.heathjuly04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#babdc9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.heathjuly04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#41403f; text-align:left;}
.heathjuly04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.heathjuly04 {margin:0 auto; width:385px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d4d3d9; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#41403f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.heathjuly04-border1 {width:387px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.heathjuly04-line1 {width:361px; border-bottom:1px solid #272727; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}

</style>
[/html] 300+

Messages In This Thread