Bright White Sunshine
[html]

<3 300+ words.

"He was a sailor at heart, and the fact that he stayed on land for so long surprised more than a few of us," he said. Vigilante was not concerned about Jacquez, where he had gone, or whether or not he was in good health. Realizing that their King was gone had not been a surprise, and he supposed he had expected it. The only part that had bothered him so incredibly was that the former King had not said a single word to Ruri, and Vigilante had seen the distress she had gone through, and was still dealing with. That was unforgivable, in the new King's mind. "I am sure that he is fine, wherever it is that he ended up." He did not speak it, but he also suspected that the pack was much better off now with a sturdy King, as well.

Vigilante was glad to hear that he seemed appropriate for the role of King to someone outside of the pack. He wanted to seem capable and able, even if he was still nervous about the idea. That was part of the reason that he had ventured to Crimson Dreams. He doubted Jacquez had ever made much of an attempt at forging relationships with the other packs, and he intended to do so. "Thank you," he said humbly. "Admittedly, I'm a bit nervous, but I am glad to hear that I seem to be doing well." He paused, contemplating the question that had formed in the back of his mind from what she had said earlier about coming and going in the pack. "I do not mean to pry, and I hope I am not out of line in asking, but I can't help but wonder. If something has pulled you away from this place before, do you think it will again? Or have you found a new reason to stay?"

<style type="text/css">
.vigitrees1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#223E61; letter-spacing:1px;}
.vigitrees1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#86D9AD; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.vigitrees1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vigitrees1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#70B186; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... itrees.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#485D57; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread