Girls day out
[html]

I am so sorry for the delay, I guess it just slipped through my thread list. I'll have to put it on there so I don't forget. So sorry

Who was it that answered her but Princess, Haven's girlfriend. Wait a minute! What had she just said? Mate? She and Haven were mates!? The blind Dauphine couldn't contain her excitement for her two friends as she bounced into the air, arms stretched out as her nightingale's voice squealed, "Wahoo! You and Haven are mates?! I had no idea! That's great Princess! I always knew that you two would end up together." She had closed the distance between herself and Princess within a few bounding steps of her slender legs. Upon reaching the porch Ruri held open her arms to hug her friend, in the best expression of congratulations she knew. Ruri had been right! Haven had found someone, someone made just for him. It was not in her nature to glory in her own successful prediction. Rather, she chose to celebrate with Princess, for it truly was great to find one's soul mate.

The next time she saw Haven she would have to express her congratulations to him as well. For now, though Ruri wanted only to spend time with Princess, doing the stuff girls did when they were together. Having been raised by a pirate king, with very few feminine influences on her life, the collie's knowledge of this sort of thing was limited at best, but surely Princess could help in that department. They could spend the day together, just enjoying talking about their respective men and anything else that came up. The blind girl just couldn't contain herself for her excitement. Ruri hadn't been this excited in awhile, and she couldn't help but bounce up and down repeatedly as it was the only way to release the upwelling emotions. Surely Princess would understand.

<style type="text/css">
.Ruri001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b178c2; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ruri001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#b178c2; text-align:right;}
.Ruri001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Ruri001 {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#eafafe; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... uri001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #73afbf; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#73afbf; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread