Prom Queen
[html]
--

Of course this did not make fucking sense. Little in her life did in fact, and she could never begin to explain how fucked up things were all in all. The child was unwanted. What kept them together was instinct, for a mother cared for her child. She wanted to choose the direction of her life, but it was mad how the obstacles trapped her in an undesirable, pathetic state of existence. It never seemed to end, because there was always some new way to be fucked over. The Hydra loathed her own powerlessness. Halo had to learn how to cope. When she was pushed down she had to get up again.

The young mother could not mute the man. It was an enormous step just to admit that she had a child without a father. His questions burned her no matter the intention. No more rapes. Ears continued to press against her lovely autumn hued locks, but she could not block out his voice and the words it carried. How could someone be raped in sleep though? She shook her head and bit down on her tongue, tasting copper immediately. It was not possible for the proud woman to engage in a discussion about this. It was her body, her shame and defeat that they were talking about. She found that she could not deal with this.

"I don't want to talk about it," she replied to the man, her voice so much softer than the rage and despair charring her insides. "But the child is of my blood, that's all I know." There was nothing else to do but to accept facts and get on with it. The Hydra would not want to raise this child. While she no doubt held love for it, she knew that she would not be able to give the child what it needed. Genuine love and affection? He was a tumor with a name, invading her life. Kaena already adored him, but Halo did not. She recalled a few months back waking up by the borders with Kaena looking down at her with worry. Something had happened that day.

Table by POPPINS
[/html]

Messages In This Thread