.can't kill a man when he's dead
[html]

Cool. You can make another reply, or we can chill until Pilot shows up =)

"Well," Skoll laughed good-naturedly, indicating the seven now-aged tracks that Argus's claws had dug on his right arm, "I know that I could certainly use someone who knows how to treat wounds from time to time. As for Storm, I don't know. I think I remember hearing that we needed to get help from someone in Clouded Tears--that's a neighboring pack--to treat a wolf who fell ill, so I figure we could use someone who knows a thing or two about healing on hand. It won't count against you, that's for sure." The truth was, they needed people right now. A big pack had a better chance of staying alive, both due to loyalty and other forms of internal cohesion, and from external threats as well.

"Give me a moment and I'll call up Pilot. You've got the okay by me, but he's got the final say. You'll be fine, I'm sure, I'll put in a good word." Adjusting his posture so that he could breathe deeply, Skoll exhaled a long howl, alerting Phoenix to their second new member in as many days. If he could really heal, that was excellent news, especially for someone like Skoll.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread