And I Will Start My Own Religion
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... violin.png);">
OOC: sorry for the wait and also, gen did a smexy job on that table. I really likes eet <333 Also, feel free to pp them getting into Lunenburg and whatnot +5
NO NO NO NO!
I WILL NEVER FORGET!

The woman would reply that it was nice to meet him, and Mars would nod his head and give an empty actors' smile to the woman. With a face that could twist in such a way for it to be empty, and just for show was something that he had learned when he was a small child. It got him through a lot, even bought the boy a friend or two until they figured out that Mars was just too weird. Mars never had too many friends for too long, because either he, himself drove them away, or his mother did. Mars was supposed to be nothing but the secret kid that was locked in the basement when nobody was around, or he was stuck in the house cleaning or building something for his mother. Or sewing clothes for his mother, doing this and that and everything else. He supposed that he had to work ten times harder than everyone else because he didn't have a father to provide for their mother and siblings. The other kids had a father though, so you'd think that he'd be enough, but no. Mars had a different father, so he was not part of the group. But then again, it wasn't like Mars was as young as the other children since he had been alive for more than 6 months before his mother got pregnant and about 8 or nine months when they were first born. Mars shivered at the thought of his mother, the hair on the back of his neck rose lightly as well. He shook his head to free himself of her grasp on his mind again.

The woman would speak on to him about his reasoning for coming here. She told him it was a good reason. Mars figured it was a good enough reason as well. The male did have issues with being left alone at times, because if in prolonged solitude, he have the time to think and to speak with Bartholomew. Often times, Mars found Bartholomew to be annoying, especially when Bartholomew was so busy making everything into a joke to Mars. Mars wasn't a big joker, often taking things almost too seriously. Mars did not respond to the woman for quite some time, not finding a reason to speak, when in all reality, the woman more than likely wanted to carry on a conversation. The two would travel a good amount before the woman would finally speak again, pointing out a house that was not completely made. Mars looked out to it, and just stared at it for a moment as the woman told him that it wasn't finished. He again, nodded his head. My house isn't either. the male spoke, shaking his head before looking back towards her. It's looking good so far. another empty smile would form on the lips of the actor.

Again, he would fall silent as he and the woman would make their way on and on until they would come to a stream. A large stream that, if possible, Mars himself would love to avoid. But still, they were to cross the waters. Mars would swallow the saliva that nervously moistened his mouth. He was scared of the ocean, since momma had told him that sharks were in there, and he often times was nervous about being in streams and ponds too because of snakes and alligators(he didn't know of the species of reptiles that were in Nova Scotia). Mars hesitated, pulling the reigns back on Vox, ultimately making the stallion stop. The fear manifested that quickly, and he scanned the waters very carefully. Both of his mismatched ears pulled back. He blinked a few times, his eyes looking at the running water. He shook his head before he tapped Vox's side. The stallion pulled forward and into the water, trotting through it to catch up with the woman and the other stallion. Once they were across, Mars took in a deep breath and then they continued on. He didn't speak during this whole ordeal. There was no need to. How long have you been here, Annan? pathetic attempt at conversation that he would eventually kill anyways.

Mars Speaks

[/html]

Messages In This Thread