Don't Need Sight To See
OOC: Hiii! Word Count: 301

The other wolf didn’t surprise J’adore. He smelt her. Due to his blindness, he didn’t lower his posture, nor act lower in rank. ‘Au contraire, I seek one of your members and also asylum’. He stood up from the rock he was on. He jumped down and smiled, his very best ‘harmless’ smile. ‘I believe you know Sophia? I can smell her. Maybe she told you about me?’ he coughed awkwardly ‘If she has you will probably know I am without sight. Not a very good disability if one plans to stay on his own, do you agree?’. The sea behind him growled melodically. He pointed his head to the ground, waiting for the female wolf to speak up. ‘Am I speaking to the Crimson Dreams leader?’ he mused attempting to finally get a response from the wolfess, who he could feel scrutinising him. The two spent the next few minutes in silence. He understood her defensiveness. A lone male stranger could mean trouble. Especially a wolf with a past as brutal as his. Even though he meant no harm to the wolf in front of him, Sophia or the rest of her pack. His tri-colour rippled in the ocean breeze. The sand blew over his sandy paws. His white eyes search the floor idly, they have no use anymore. The injury bled his eyes of sight and colour. There was no use for his eyes, Sophia might as well have tore his eyes out instead. The wolf continued to muse over his past, while the wolfess pored over him, silently. J’adore, the French word for love. A terrible irony, due to his past. He was reminded of this every time his eyes opened to black. As his motto said ‘You don’t need sight to see’.

Messages In This Thread