Don't Need Sight To See
[html]

She watched, approaching him slowly as she did so. His face did not follow her and when she looked closer Anu noticed that his eyed didn't follow her either. His answer caused the slight gray and tan wolf to pause in her approach, and she even took a step backward when he jumped from the rock. No, I do not know of you. She answered him, still standing on guard despite his casual tone. His blindness could almost be assumed by his posture, making sense as she could stare at his face and there was nothing looking back at her. I am Anu, second in command here and I know of Sophia, she just recently joined us. The wolfess spoke not of his disability, unsure if she should offend him with sympathy or if he sought it in his plea for acceptance. What would a blind wolf bring them? But she should not always think of what a joiner could give them, but what they could provide. Their hospitality spoke of their strength.

Is your purpose to join her?

<style type="text/css">
.Anu09 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9d4d66; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Anu09ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Veranda, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#6c6873; text-align:center;}
.Anu09 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Anu09 {margin:0 auto; width:339px; background-color:#e2c7be; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... e2c7be.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9d4d66; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#6c6873; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Anu09-border1 {width:341px; border:1px solid #F5E7DE; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread