Prom Queen
[html]
3+

It was awful to admit such weakness. Her confession alone had been an immerse step for her, but she could not take it farther than she already had. That tainted, horrible pride within her scotched and burned so bitterly. There was nothing sweet about it. She was an individual in need of control in her life, yet here she was and she did not have any. Everything spun out of hand and she could not even start explaining what the hell was going on. Despite the shame burning in her coppery cheeks, there was still comfort to find in her friend here. Perhaps things did not have to be unbearable. She had always taken pride in her independence. Why should she care if they treated her differently because of this.

His question brought a slim frown to her worn face. "I don't know," she mumbled in a voice sounding nothing like hers. Ah, yes, the delicious fragrance of fresh meat. She could feel her abdomen twist into a tight ball of hunger, gnawing away through her ribs. The Hydra inhaled deeply and let it all out in a worn sigh. She would walk away with that rabbit no matter what Cotl said. Now when her focus was returning to carnal needs, the hunger wanted to overpower her. The little insect upstairs seemed to suck most of her energy out of her. It was inane--he was so small yet he had such a massive effect on her life and everything she did. "I wouldn't mind some of that rabbit," she heard herself mutter softly, fidgeting with the cloth she used as a half-skirt.

"Itachi," her answer was simple. There was grudge residing with that name, but if one was unaware of its meaning it did not sound too bad. She was cruel, but it could fit the boy in various ways as he grew up. His offer to help was appreciated, but faced with the question she did not know what to come up with. The blood on her tongue lingered and she had an idea of what to ask. "Uhm.." She did not like being in this situation. Not at all. "It's harder for me to hunt now when I have him. Perhaps you could teach me to set traps?" Effort and time were spent hunting the good old way, and she could not afford it with the leach in her room.

Her ruby orbs narrowed in an instant, but she had already decided. "Do you want to see him?"

Table by POPPINS
[/html]

Messages In This Thread