Don't Need Sight To See
[html]

I'll get you titled and set to go, we can close this with your next post! Big Grin

If it was his purpose to reconnect with Sophia then Anu could not object. She felt he was genuine, and took his words as a promise that he would behave. His story was brief and was somewhat of a shock to the Lt. General. If Sophia had done this to him, what was if that he looked to return to her now? But he would accept her rules, and she would watch his actions until he proved himself. I hope your past will not tarnish your reunion. She commented, not wishing to go too deeply. It was meant to answer all his questions, and Anu turned to lead him to the Manor.

Three boys. Anu spoke softly, thinking of her litter and her wish to return to them. We live in a large house, I can lead you there. I am unsure where Sophia had settled, but that is the best place to start. The female looked back at him, waiting for him to follow. If it was her scent that he follow, or her sound Anu was unsure, but if he had tracked the Dreamer’s newest pack member she figured he could track her as well.

<style type="text/css">
.anusurrender b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7fa2a9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anusurrenderooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7fa2a9; text-align:right;}
.anusurrender p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anusurrender {margin:0 auto; width:379px; background-color:#144b56; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 762610.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cad7e1; padding: 110px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cad7e1; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:11px; text-align:justify;}
.anusurrender-border1 {width:381px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread