something waits from another world
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.angeliquetable b {font-weight:bold; color:#1f2848; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.angeliquetable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.angeliquetable {width:425px;border:1px solid #1f2848;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... elique.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:275px;background-color:#000000;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#13192d;}
</style>

I might make my toon stay for a short period as she has meat to get back to the pack ^^ That way you two can continue roleplaying as well. Just trying to stick to character.

Angel hadn't meant to cause the ruckus. She hadn't known anyone else was out here until now! With the heavy scents of moisture from the oasis to the thickness of the trees it was hard to decipher unless you were nearby and at the start Angel had only been a fair distance till she took the deer down. Making sure the deer was fully tied on the horse she nodded in satisfaction and walked over. Making sure her hands were clean of blood and things she smiled and walked forward to reply to their words. "Angelique du Coudray of the Phoenix Valley; I am their medic." Angel smiled as she held out a hand to shake if they so desired and if they didn't it would not offend her very much at all. Some Luperci shook hands and some did not. It was fine either way.

"Crimson Dreams, eh? I heard it was a relatively large pack and had some fairly skilled individuals there." Angel spoke only trying to make friendly conversation in lack of her 'dramatic' entrance. The trees, now that the world was silent from her graceful hunt, had begun to whisper to themselves and Angel rotated one ear to listen to it. Being a hunter meant you listen to all sounds about you all the time, in any and every direction, for you don't know what would be sneaking up on you.

"Speech" "Thought" Walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread