Green old grass
[html]

WC: 342 (3 Points) OOC: Don’t worry about it ^^

He smiled at the cat’s answer, so she was the type that could speak common, it was rare indeed, at least in his opinion, but he was pleased nonetheless, he knew cats were intelligent. That they could carry on a conversation as a wolf or a dog would, but to him it was strange, seeing the words come out of the cats mouth. Wandering

Wandering is all good for a while I suppose. I had my fill of that from my sister

He said, and he wasn’t lying, back before they came to Cour des Miracles they lived in the southern lands, mostly in Florida, which was nothing but chaos, it had ended in disaster, and unlike here there was no pack to calm the wolves down, they all multiplied like rats and soon it was over populated. Florida was the last they had seen their parents after they were attacked by some of these barbarian wolves. The thought of remembering it made Niro shudder. He was sure the cat had less problems than that at least. Then his attention was brought back to his bird, who seemed to get quite a bit of attention herself. Which gave her happiness.

Thank you very much, her name is Marahute.

He said proudly. He’d hatched the egg after acquiring it from a local golden eagle’s nest. There’d been three eggs in the nest so he was sure that he saved 2 of the three chicks lives, because most of the time one of the chicks in the nest tended to live and either kill the other one or make it starve to death.

And my name is Niro, and you are

He inquired the cat. He could see that the cat, having the almost opposite color coat he had, except for his mohawk seemed to share his eyes as well, which intrigued him. Maybe he was part cat, or something, he rarely saw wolves with such a brilliant green, but then again he didn’t meet many wolve’s at all and much less their eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread