Ytterst mot randa av salt fant eg ein vei
[html]

Lame Silas is lame. Big Grin +3

For a moment it seemed as if the entire world has stopped spinning and that time itself had stopped. Silas’ gift for Halo had been revealed, set into the girl’s awaiting palms gently. His focus was on her ruby eyes, searching for some clue as to what she was thinking. Had he gone too far by giving her this gift? Did she find it to be a lame gesture? Was the jewelry too ugly? Did she not want this kind of attention from him? There were so many worries tumbling inside of his head, but Silas was put at ease when a smile lit her features. The gleam of milky teeth was welcome amongst copper and cream, and Silas could once again take a breath of air. So far, so good.

She reached out to him, both arms wrapping around him in an embrace. He tried to control himself, letting only one arm curve around her thin frame, but he couldn’t seem to help himself, and Silas found his other arm easily wrapping around to join the first. "I’m glad you like eet," he told her softly, his muzzle turned towards her and her scent dominating his olfaction. This was to be a cherished moment, unlike the last time their bodies had been held so close. This was how it was supposed to be, and Silas let himself forget all the tensions that had surrounded their last awkward restraining embrace.

Maybe it was time to just out and say it all now. There were so many things swirling in his head. Mostly, the what ifs. What if she rejected him. What if things didn’t turn out as he expected. What if this ruined everything they had and Halo no longer wanted to be friends with him. What if she was already with someone. What if Silas made a fool of himself. What if, what if… But Silas knew he couldn’t focus on that, otherwise he’d unnerve himself too much.

Instead, he reluctantly released Halo and pulled away. His pale gaze found hers again, before he let his focus travel to the bed. "Halo... I have known you seence I vas accepted eento Inferni and you vere kind enough to show me to zhe mansion, and help me find a room to stay een. I just vant to say, vhen I first met you, eet's like ve connected on a deeper level than I have vith anyone else." A pause, a deep breath. "So I just had to tell you how I felt; I like you a lot." It took enormous courage just so say those words, but more so to lift his gaze to find hers. He expected to find some look of indignation or horror burning in those ruby eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.silas-2coys b {font-weight:bold; color:#49749f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.silas-2coys .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.silas-2coys p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.silas-2coys {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000100; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... Stable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9d9c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread