The bright wolf
[html]<style type="text/css">.dawalilupus b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2d3b7; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.dawalilupus-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }.dawalilupus p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 5px; margin:0px;}.dawalilupus {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#52602c; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e5bd7a; padding: 5px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e5bd7a; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

That's okay! As a tip, when I have trouble finding things to write, I usually read other people's threads. It helps me a lot! Smile

She looked at him for a moment before sitting, and Dawali found himself wondering about the color of her eyes. Never before had he seen someone with such a hue to them, but he had seen purple, and it was equally strange. He nodded as she introduced herself, and reached for his ouch of herbs in order to find the ones he needed. He'd been making poultices lately, and he did keep small amounts of them with him at all times in that pouch. A little of it should ease her pain right now, and if she could walk, they could get more from his hut. As he glanced at the area where she was burnt, wind blew some of the damaged fur aside, and the Chief cocked his head to the side and studied the strange shape the wound had taken. The femme saw it too, and when she asked him if he knew it he shook his head and looked at it some more. "I've never seen it before, I'm sorry," he said, bluntly. Bending forward, he motioned with his hand as if asking for her permission before applying it to where the burn seemed to be worst. "This stings a little, but it will help the pain after a little while." Red-furred fingers moved to apply it as softly as he could, but experience told him that even the lightest of burns could scream with the brightest of pains. He'd never experienced it himself, and this was something he was eternally thankful for.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread