The bright wolf
[html]<style type="text/css">.dawalilupus b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2d3b7; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.dawalilupus-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }.dawalilupus p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 5px; margin:0px;}.dawalilupus {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#52602c; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e5bd7a; padding: 5px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e5bd7a; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

Not unexpectedly, he could see her reaction from the poultice. Most of his patients reacted just as she did to pains of this strength, but she was lucky. He could tell from her reaction the severity of her wounds, and he knew, now, that they were not life-threatening. Had they been, she would have screamed, most likely, and her skin would have felt much more strange underneath his fingertips. In the worst case he'd ever seen, when being taught as a young wolf, by an elder, the skin had looked like skin on a cooked piece of flesh; it just came right off. This one was lucky that her burns were not so severe. All she would suffer, was a scar, most likely. "My tribe's name is AniWaya, we claim a good portion of the area behind me, starting from the fence." He paused as he stepped a few steps back, having finished applying his medicine. "We've been here two years now, in winter." Dawali smiled; he did have a kind face, even if his general appearance could be intimidating to some. But he was a healer at heart, and he always strove to aid whoever needed help. "Your wounds will need time to heal; you really should rest them."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread