Let the morning renew your soul
[html]

Saluce smiled broadly then turned toward Connor with a spark of happiness in his facial expression. Shaking his head quietly as if fighting off an urge to laugh his form shifted its weight to better get a view of the meadow outside fighting the urge to respond in any other way then a dignified noble. “C'est mon honneur” (It is my honor) Connor. So brother you’re interested in my profession in Europe, other than being a horrid man whore, and over using my other abilities with sword and dagger. It strikes me as nice. Hopefully I can be of some worth in making items to help revamp some of these buildings, and of course build a cliental of people wanting my very adept skills at being a weapon smith?” The wolf let a wide grin escape his lips. True he had a past of getting himself into trouble with prominent female mistresses looking for a thrill with a wolf such of himself but he wasn’t going to elaborate on those exploits just yet. Since he and Connor where still going through the pains of just knowing each other maybe it wasn’t the best course of action to divulge all his youthful exploits.

“I learned the trade through a friend and books, I made my swords, which mean something to me but my dagger means the most. It’s the only thing I have that was my fathers and I’ve never been fond of going anywhere without it. Other than that normal items such as nails or anything complex as far as architecture goes would be things not too far out of my expertise to accomplish. “He paused a moment to let himself compile his thoughts. “There is a place not to far from here that would be suitable and gathering steel and other metals is just a case of scavenging human abandonments for those supplies. For the really in-depth works though I may have to rig up some form of wind mill or try to get an old human tech to work to provide some form of power to get fires hot enough to melt steel into liquid form.” He was obviously referring to a bellows to provide air in concentrated bursts to push the flames hot enough to do his work. What he spoke of would be a extreme undertaking without the necessary modern advancements of man out of his reach.

<style type="text/css">
.saluceforest b {font-weight:normal; color:#c1c87a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.saluceforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#424928;text-align:center;}
.saluceforest p {text-indent:25px; padding: 1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluceforest{margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#5b6340; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... saluce.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double#424928; padding: 300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#424928; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.saluceforest-divider {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9f9440; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread