Adieu to the Vast Horizon
[html]

I'm not surprised at the least Big Grin, please let me know when you've read this (PM or MSN) and I'll archive this ^^

He had things to teach them all, and the Dreaming wolfess would be grateful to learn from him. She had not learned many of the human things that other did, she knew not how to read or how to ride a horse. She had never lived under a roof until she had joined Crimson Dreams, and had never held a book until this spring in which she had only looked at the pictures. It was not her way, but she didn’t judge those that walked that path. But there were still small things that she hoped to understand, just as what it would take to make use of the teapot that her past lover had left her. She watched him as he found his focus and began to understand what she was asking.

She had figured that he would need some time before arriving at the Manor, and by the look of the sun it was getting late. The wolfess rose as he did, placing the cup down and and walked towards the plank she had climbed to get onto the deck. Nothing about this place was foreign to her now; his company had made it as familiar as her own home. Her smile was soft, a thin black line across her face.

I’m glad you’ve decided to stay Marcus. was all she said, then gave him a nod. The boys would be missing her, as would their Nanny. They were good puppiess, but there was only so much that one could be taken from pups that were not yours. She turned as he questioned her one last time, Savina Marino. She replied, then turned to leave him. She wondered when she would see hi again, and hoped that he would settle in the Manor rather then storing away on his ship.

<style type="text/css">

.anujuly11 b {font-weight:bold; color:#470404; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anujuly11-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d3d3d; text-align:center;}
.anujuly11 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.anujuly11 {margin:0 auto; width:336px; background-color:#fbfbfb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july11.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #838282; padding: 190px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d3d3d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anujuly11-border1 {width:338px; border:1px solid #fbfbfb; margin:0 auto;}
.anujuly11-line1 {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #838282; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html] 300+

Messages In This Thread