Larka, the Light One
[html]

Hi there, welcome! Smile A note on you joining form: By "species", we would like to know what kind of wolf she is, for example canis rufus (red wolf), canis lupus (general gray wolf) and so on Smile Also, I assume you've figured out how to upload an avatar (since there's one there now)? If not, or if you have any questions at all, I'm happy to help - just PM me, or ask OOCly in your next post! Smile

come dance with the west wind and touch on the mountain tops

The number of strangers he had encountered along the borders lately was not surprising him. Winter was creeping closer, and while there was still the whole of autumn left, he knew that summer was getting old. Soon enough, the cold would begin to replace the warmth of the sun, and every living creature would be reminded of their weaknesses, and their place in the world. In a sense it was a beautiful thing; mother nature reminding them all that they were at her mercy, but he truly dreaded the winter. Perhaps this was why he did not hesitate in opening his door for others. He walked swiftly in the direction of the stranger's call, expecting another one who would like to join their big family. Two russet legs moved with ease along old paths that they knew too well, and the ornaments in his mane danced with each step he took. It did not take long before her scent tickled in his nostrils, and soon enough he could see her. Direct, as always, the red wolf male walked up to her with his hand held up in greeting. His face was kind, but his stance made it completely clear that she now faced the authority on these lands. "I am Dawali Amara, Chief of AniWaya. You called for my attention, yes?" Some would perhaps have interpreted his choice of words as those of a servant, but there was no mistaking Dawali's posture; these words merely made up a polite wrapping to his inquiry.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread