The bright wolf
[html]<style type="text/css">.dawalilupus b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2d3b7; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.dawalilupus-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }.dawalilupus p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 5px; margin:0px;}.dawalilupus {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#52602c; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e5bd7a; padding: 5px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e5bd7a; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

"Thank you. To me, they are my family." He refrained from adding that his family was elsewhere, many miles away. He'd asked Gvihita once, but she wouldn't say. The Chief merely nodded and gave a small smile at her gratitude; Dawali did not mind healing people, even those that offered no thank afterwards. His smile quickly vanished as her story unfolded, and he studied her young face for a moment before speaking. She was not the first to tell him sad stories of their lives, but she was clearly too shy to ask what she needed to ask. "Be hospitable", the Elders had always said. It was one way to show respect, and Dawali respected this young female for her strength. "It was not a problem. If you would like, you can rest in our tribe for a while, until your wounds are healed." He paused. He could not offer her a permanent place, for he knew nothing of her qualities. If she proved useful, he wouldn't mind her staying afterwards. "Perhaps you would like to stay with us after, too." He gave her a small smile, which quickly turned into a chuckle at her next question. "I wouldn't lick that off if I were you; it tastes far worse than it smells. You should leave it on for a day and then wash it away with water before I can give you some more to put on. It helps the wound heal faster and cleaner."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread