teenage spaceship sewn to the sky
[html]
Thank ya for giving me the opportunity to fix it.

The lifted paw was set down as she watched, in awed silence, a fellow wolf approach. Its face became strikingly apparent in the moonlight. More so than average features, because something was eerily wrong- made all the worse by haunting silver moonlight and shadows. She kept wide wildfire eyes to the ground once the stranger was within smelling range, but the image of taut, damaged skin stuck in her mind like psychic glue. A voice threaded the air like silk to see if she was lost, and she answered with a quick side-to-side head shake. Aquilina, despite her current state, was finding her task difficult in the presence of a motherly figure.

Another, a male this time, entered the dismal scene and caused the young she-wolf to look up. Her body language remained neutral and dead. One would never guess how relieved she was to have a buffer between Geneva and the depressing memories her presence stirred. After all, he was one, large walking distraction. An art piece of lacerated flesh. She freely admired the scars while she cut straight to the chase, Aquilina. Ma is gone forever, I'm sure, so I must find a new home... maybe... here?" Aquilina had finished gazing from scar to scar to scar (and so on) a few seconds before the end of her words. She did not, could not bring up the subject of her more recently M.I.A. siblings, even though it didn't matter anymore. With that in mind eyes settled blankly on the backdrop between Geneva and the scar man.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread