Tangled Lines
[html]
300+
<3

Anatoliy smiled softly, knowing she probably thought it as strange as he did that he had plenty of family here, even though he had gone across a land and sea. She, however, was more or less alone. Except for that stallion she had with her. Rem certainly seemed like a guardian for the woman, if not a friend. Actually, the Russo was wondering where the creature had ambled off to. Maybe he found a pretty mare for himself at the stables? That was an amusing thought and almost brought forth a chuckle from the Russian. More questions came for him, but Anatoliy only bit back his responses as he watched her do what he described for her. The fish was fighting; it was strong. It would definitely be a big one, if they could only catch it. "Keep reeling!" he encouraged, watching it get closer. He moved away from her, feeling the heat disappearing. It was kind of odd to him that he wanted to get back close to her. No, no, that was not a though to deal with now.

Anatoliy got the net, crouching by the edge of the water. "No. I don't zhink zhat I vill. I have family here. And I have good friends. I vould not vant to leave zhem or you." Not to mention, the thought of leaving this interesting lady was a little harder to think about than he cared for. He was attracted to her, that much he knew, but he could not move on something like that, no when he had no idea. Maybe he should focus on the fishing at hand. Tongue sticking out in concentration, he watched the fish thrash at the surface, shiny scales. With any other woman, the Russo would have held on to the fishing pole, but he trusted Anann to hold onto the rod despite the jerking creature and then the weight of it once it was clear of the water. From what he saw of the glimpses, it was a striped sea bass. It cleared the water line, and the Russo lunged the net into the water and under the bass. Yet, Anatoliy leaned too far in, plunging in head first with the net still in his hands. He came up sputtering, hand gripping the rim of the net to cover the fish inside. The bass squirmed still, fiercely. Jutting the fish in the net up at Anann, he spit out sea water trying to communicate, "Take it! Take my knife and cut it above zhe eye!" It would be the fastest way to kill the fish.

<style type="text/css">
.graydream b {font-weight:normal; color:#9994ae; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.graydreamooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#25223c;}
.graydream p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.graydream {margin:0 auto; width:385px; background-color:#4b485b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... mtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px double #36324a; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#36324a; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread