Larka, the Light One
[html]

Ah, what format is it? Maybe you can open it again in GIMP and save as a different format? If not, you can send it to me and I'll see if I'm able to save it to a different format, if you want to Smile
Also, just as a note, for post length on this forum, we go for 2 nicely sized paragraphs, give or take 200 words, which is a bit longer than what you're posting right now. As a rule of thumb, it's generally a good idea to try and match the length of your co-poster. We're okay for now, but you should perhaps be aiming for the 200 word approximate in the next posts Smile

come dance with the west wind and touch on the mountain tops

The female happily obliged, and Dawali was equally happy to see her do so. Some joiners were so nervous that it made him feel pretty bad; luckily, this one was not one of those. He nodded his head as she listed skills, and while some of them were not extraordinary, they were all useful, in particular her fishing ability. There were few in the tribe that preyed on fish, but Dawali had always found that fish sometimes were easier to catch as a small meal, than the odd rabbit or unlucky bird. The chief had learned many fishing techniques over the years, but never had he fished with his mouth. He had always used tools, mostly a spear or a net. Ember used that human contraption, a fishing pole she had called it, but he had not been able to master it. Curious, now, he inquired further. "I see... Tell me; how does one fish in the four-legged form?" AniWayans usually did not don it for anything other than travel, and perhaps not even then. Having never really been taught anything at all in such a form, except some vague memories from early childhood, those that primarily lived that way fascinated him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread