my bloodied wings - m
[html]

+3

"... Not too certain that I really 'feel' the true home vibe. Daddy always makes me feel welcome, but is it just a cover up to hide his disappointment? I feel like I can sense it behind his eyes. I know he's disappointed in me, i've let him down several times, and I'm always disappointed with myself too..."

Her hand held amazing dexterity to write at a nimble speed, for writing always was a personal passion of hers. Given the opportunity, Talitha could write a hundred page book in a day or two if she was passionate and head on enough to make up a story from scratch. Talitha was always so involved in her writing, and even if it was jotting down notes, sketches, and poetry in her personal journal, soon enough would the murky atmosphere of the lake would disappear and she would be consumed within the pages and swirls of her busy hand writing away at whatever came to the tips of her fingers to say.

Until someone said, no, commanded, when she returned to Inferni. The demand made her jump out of her writing trance, crimson eyes and unusually large ears flying up. Instantly dropping her pencil and slamming her journal shut as if caught red handed looking through the journal of the creature before her, Talitha was met with a coppery sort of colored coyote (though it also looked like she was mixed with other things) wearing a colorful sash on her side along with dark shorts, assortment of bones around her collarbone, and quite a long sword like weapon upon her back. It was the long blade that caught Talitha's eye the most, and connecting the weapon with the bones around her neck, assumed she was not one of the natives to double cross, or something of a warrior or a hunter of Inferni.

Giving a moment to give the other a once over, Talitha snapped out of her temporary surprise and locked her eyes with the other's matching color of blood red. "Couple days ago. Four or five." Her answer was simple and straight to the point, not saying anything more. Seemingly missing a detail the first time, her eyes found the tattoo of the Chaos Star upon the other's upper bosom. It was the exact same emblem displayed upon her own journal, to which her hand absently touched it on the cover. Lykoi.

<style type="text/css">
.beer-explosion b {font-weight:bold; color:#e41117; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beer-explosion-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.beer-explosion p {text-indent:30px; padding:2px 15px; margin:0px;}
.beer-explosion {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... table1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c07428; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#c07428; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread