in the land of my father
[html]

Wee! What do you want it to look like? Also, I saw what you did there. They're worth points, yaknow, words of the day.

Element looked at this pup in concern as she let out a low whine and sat down on the floor, glancing out at the ocean. Her eyes seemed cloudy, as though she was concentrated completely on something else. She ignored his catch, which bothered him. She was hungry enough, eager enough to gobble up rotting carcasses of long-dead fish, but not enough to eat the freshly caught prey? It was a totally perplexing idea to Element, and even more so when her eyes seemed to reflect hatred and anger a moment later, quickly returning to her unfocused gaze.

Was she insane? It was a possibility; he had heard of strange and highly disturbing things, such as a wolf who had eaten puppies. Why wouldn't an insane wolf eat only rotting foods? Still, the starving state of this female irked him so, and he prodded his catch towards her.

"Please, eat," he said, and nosed her in the side. It wasn't a rude or harsh gesture, simply to ensure that she really was alive and not a figment of his imagination. The furred side that his nose collided with was, indeed, real, and he looked into her eyes with his own green ones. Usually Element wouldn't offer food to others, especially if they seemed able to catch prey for themselves; but this girl was hardly capable of doing anything, much less creep along the undergrowth to catch something to fill her obviously empty stomach.

<style type="text/css">
.Element-Table b {font-weight:bold; color:#82BD58; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.Element-Table i {font-style:italic; color:#82BD58; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.element-ooc { font-style:italic; color:#82BD58; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.Element-Table p {text-indent:15px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Element-Table {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9097 ... ttable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #96B47C; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#38610B; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread