Everybody Wants A Piece of My World
[html]

WC: 399 (2 Points) OOC: Stupid shy wolves, should be dunked in water >.>

His introductions were slightly longer than hers, and she could tell he was from Inferni, a place she had crossed through once and would never really try to again, with the heads of wolves lining certain areas of the packlands borders. Her nervousness lightened a little. She took a little while to register what he was saying and smiled a little, he seemed fond of her pack, which wasn’t a bad thing, he did mention an ember… but she didn’t know much of the pack herself.

I enjoy Aniwaya very much, and I have had nothing but good fortune with the other packs as well.

She said, her hand was on Grace, but she didn’t look like she was ready to leap. She always was but she knew if he was going to get up and eat her he’d have done it already. His next question was quite understandable, but she took her time in gathering the answer, with a shrug she stated.

I have wandered all my life… I enjoy getting out and about once in a while, I felt it was a good time for a short outing.

She said. A nervous smile on her face she looked at the male’s horse, who was as beautiful as it got, but she knew better than to walk up to someone elses horse and when he mentioned hers she held a very happy grin.

Thank you, she chose me, she’s been a very wonderful companion. Your horse. he is as handsome as they come.

She said, this was coming from a pretty good horse expert, although she doubted he knew she was, but she hoped her timidness and shyness would leave… she hadn’t been like this with other wolves lately, but then again… the other wolves were female… or males in her own pack… but even then she had been rather shy of some of them. Maybe she was scared of men? Well she didn’t really have a reason. She let herself calm down a little thinking how nice he was being right now, so that things would be ok, she looked at the pool then back to Cotl.

It is fair beautiful here. I wouldn’t mind sharing the company.

She said, her voice a little skittish, but still a welcome call to the male, if he wanted to relax and let his stallion have a rest.

<style type="text/css">

.lilihorsetablegift b {font-weight:bold; color:#b4c8a6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.lilihorsetablegift-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9fa6a5; text-align:center;}
.lilihorsetablegift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.lilihorsetablegift {margin:0 auto; width:366px; background-color:#f6fafc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #acbca6; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9fa6a5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.lilihorsetablegift-border1 {width:368px; border:1px solid #f6fafc; margin:0 auto;}
.lilihorsetablegift-line1 {width:342px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d5dcde; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread