Message In A Bottle
[html]

Got no words to express how embarrassed I’m for my unadvised absence… I hope we can continue whit this and future threads… *Sad puppy face* :C

“Er... I... I guess! Well, I mean. I am Rurik Russo—I just didn't know I'd done you such a favor, mine friend."

Was the answer of the walker before BIOS, the dogs mind was still kind of blurry for understanding all of these simple words... But for now, anyway, he was getting the answer he was looking for and in the same time the answer he was afraid to receive, the beings that were seemingly a dream were in that precise moment confirming to be true…

“Then…. You do exist…?”

The canis told, as I told you before, his mind was still blurry and he could notice that before the confusion turned in more confusion or sarcasm…

“Ah… sorry… I… I mean… I’ve never seen beings like you before… I mean… your body standing like that…”

He meant the “luperci” form but he didn’t know that word yet… The dog was not yet concentrated enough to rhyme as usual, but unless the fear was slowly passing and being replaced by nerves and some shyness…

“Uhmmm sorry… ahhh any way… you…. You weren’t the one that picked me up… and brought me into a cave near the shore and …healed my wounds..?”

BIOS hardly asked, but he was progressing fast for the way he felt and in comparison of how he started the conversation…

<style>
.bios .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF;}
.bios p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bios b {color:#59E817; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bios-img {background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px;}
.bios {background-color:#7b7b7b; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto; padding:5px 0px; }
.bios .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread