In the Land of Red
[html]

"Don’t you get lonely?"

Element pondered this question. The truth was, no, he didn't get lonely. Element enjoyed time alone, especially in a world where such time was limited. The only company he ever really desired had been Flower's; and since she had gone, he liked to spend time alone. Usually, however, he stumbled across canines; although most of them were friendly, they were everywhere in this 'Souls place.

"Not usually," he said, licking his chest swiftly. Although this pup was trying to bridge the gap between the two very different species, it would only be a matter of time before she tried to chase him out of the territory. He could tell this puppy cared fiercely for her pack and her home, and he knew all too well that that could quickly turn into aggression towards the ebony feline.

"If you want me to leave," he said, "I will." He may not think or dwell too much on the canine laws, but he still didn't want this puppy to call on her older - and larger - companions. He was no cheechako to the wolf ways - he knew when it was time to disappear.

<style type="text/css">
.element b {font-weight:normal; color:#006900; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.element p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.element {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.2px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread