This Strange Impression
[html]

WC:343 (3 points) OOC: lolniro

Niro looked at Heath with bleary eyes and shrugged

I don’t know. I mean, I went for a walk after training Marahute, and found a friendly face, and she shared some drink with me… well oother than that… I can’t remember, do you think she hit me on the head or something?

He asked, trying desperately to think of what happened, dig into the secrets even his stupid brain wouldn’t let him have. Was it just that bad that he couldn’t remember going home after the drink? Or did she really hit him? That was his only explaination. He knew little about the effects of alcohol… Niro was left alone after he explained, hoping that what Heath was doing was the miracle cure he needed. When he came back he had a bottle of very clear liquid and poured a small shot and handed it to Niro. Niro took it grateful, and took a swig. The taste was memorable, it was the same drink he’d had when he met … what was her name again? He couldn’t remember… well he doubted he’d see her again. He squeezed his eyes as it burned down his throat and looked at the bottle

Hey… that’s the same stuff I drank last night.

He said, it was good, he didn’t mind the taste, it was really strong, but it seemed to be working as he felt some of the headache leave… it wasn’t instant like he wanted it, but it was doing the job… he still hurt considerably though. He rubbed his temple with his free hand, feeling even better, but he doubted he wanted to keep rubbing it, because when he’d stop the throbbing would start again, but he’d keep this up till his “medicine” kicked in. It was that or take the pain like a man… he didn’t really care about being maleish right now and he didn’t mind acting like he was in front of Heath either, he was quite comfortable around the wolf, who seemed to have sympathies over Niro’s ill lucked morning.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread